As your pet’s veterinarian, we have a thorough understanding of their medical history, current needs, and temperament. To further serve our patients, we provide an in-house pet pharmacy and online store which allows us to better monitor your pet’s health when taking prescribed medications. Offering you and your pet the convenience of having an in-house pharmacy and for you to shop online 24/7 at your convenience allows you to easily obtain your pet’s prescription while you wait, after your office visit, or have it prepared for pick-up.
As much as we enjoy seeing you in our veterinary hospital, we realize it is not always convenient to stop by. We are glad to offer you this time-saving option to allow you the ease of ordering your pet's necessary items at your own schedule.
Our home delivery program includes:
- Online Store - accessed through our website and available 24/7 so you can shop from home at your convenience.
- AutoShip- any item can be set up for automatic shipments at regular intervals so your pet's medication is at your home when you need it.
- Free Shipping - any orders $49 and over and on RemindMe qualify for free shipping (exclusions apply)
Shop online and browse our selection of safe, authentic products including:
- Prescriptive Drugs
- Dietary Supplements
- Flea, Tick, & Heartworm Preventatives
- Food & Nutrition Products from Royal Canin and Hill's
- Ear, Eye & Skin Care Products
Benefits to you and your pet:
- Necessary items delivered right to your door
- Convenience for when you do not have time to visit us at Oak View Animal Hospital
- No need to carry heavy items to your car
- Reminders to provide medications on certain days
- Special discounts and incentives provided by suppliers
- Product guarantees from our manufacturers
- Security - all sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted. After a transaction, your private information will not be stored.
Powered by Vets First Choice, which complies with all licensing and inspection requirements and quality assurance and security programs, so you know you are receiving quality products and excellent pharmaceutical care. All products dispensed by Vets First Choice are sourced directly from the manufacturer, so everything is authentic and all manufacturer guarantees are in place.
Return policy for prescriptions
The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy and FDA Compliance Policy Guideline 7132.09 state that our facility is not to allow patients to return unused prescriptions or over-the-counter products. Our office is held solely responsible in any instance of altered or contaminated prescription drugs harming any pet or pet owner. For this reason, we cannot accept any returns of opened items or any returned prescriptions. Also, any items that are beyond their expiration date are not acceptable for return. Please keep in mind that these policies are set in place to protect you and your pet from receiving potentially harmful substances.
If you have any questions about this policy or our pet pharmacy, please contact us at your convenience.